Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Black Pinky

Hello again-
I seem to be having trouble with my Fotothing downloading a bit too. So I take it upon myself to post another image, so you all know that I am clicking away over here. :)
I took this shot in my bathroom mirror. Not too original on the way it all came together, just point and shoot. (and yes I know there are a few object mergers) But I like the fact that the camera covers the main focus of the face, the eyes. I like that you have no idea who really is behind it. I named the image Black Pinky for the obvious reasons.
Hopefully my next post will be through Fotothing.
lk06
"Behind every beautiful thing, there's been some kind of pain." dylan

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I love this image! Very strong.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

I love your creative pictures. You can tell you are an out of box thinker. It seems that this comes naturally for you.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Yiovannie said...

This picture was was HOT!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home