Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hey Ya'll





Hey Ya'll,

I was having some serious tech difficulties... I think on track now. I also just got a new camera so that was one more thing I had to learn just to keep up with you guys ;). My self portrait is a pic of me.... Looking a hot mess :) I know it wasn't very creative this time, but I promise not to bore you with pics of me....me.... and more me. I'll try and amuse you from time to time. lol..I'm looking forward to learning so hopefully before this class is over I can look back and these pictures and laugh as I see my pics grow. I'm also looking forward to getting to know all of you and watch your work grow as well:) !

1 Comments:

Blogger Yiovannie said...

Hey guys.. I meant to tell you my name for fotothing is Yiovannie.. Please find me and add me as a freind.

Thursday, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home