Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bottle Delivery at 7.45AM



Hello-
So I'm back. You guys have been busy! I'm enjoying all of your new uploads. I think I have most of you as my friends on the fotothing website. But if not, be sure to add Littlewing to your list.
This shot i got outside of my hotel door. They delivery the Pelagrino daily. The truck was absolutly adorable, don't you think?
I can't wait to go back.
Look forward to more of your comments, and work.
Ciao!
lk06
"Here today gone tomrrow, we're only taking turns holding this world, it's how it's always been." The Fray

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Littlewing all I did was click on a picture than press hold. Once I had a few piture I did a collage. There I choose muti pictures & it combine all the picture. Thank You for your comments on my picture yours are all very beauitful. I love the colors in this one, but I also love the picture from Italy.. Great

Thursday, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home