Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fotothing Update

Marla McBride writes:

Hi Jerry,
I was finally able to get into Fotothing.com. You may want to inform those that are having problelms getting the email confirmation to forward an email to support@fotothing.com and ask to have an email confirmation sent, so they can log in. That's how I was able to get access.
Hopefully, this helps.
Marla

Thanks Marla!

We now have 15 students signed up ... half-way there! I would be great if you would add each other as friends that way when you go to your home page, everyone else is there as a friend... That would make it easier to see what everyone is up to.

Joy Bush joined and is on my friends page. She is the University photographer at Southern Connecticut State University... She is really interested in doing the assignments along with everyone and seeing how an online course like this can unfold. Take a look at her self-portraits!

I spent most of today working on creating online video tutorials... I'm almost there... stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home