Saturday, June 03, 2006

State Capitol

Hello Everyone,

This is a picture of the State Capitol. I actually took these picture in the rain. The original one was darker and lacked the proper lighting to show the details of the building, so I sharpened the picture which made the picture much clearer. I also added some lighting since like i said before, it came out dark due to the rain. I think i could have been aimed the camera a litle lower with the lens minimized so that it didn't look as if I was looking up. I tell you a little secret ;) I have passed by the State Capitol millions of times but i have never been in it or up close for that matter. As I was taking the pics I realized how beautiful the building actually is. It almost looks like a castle with the crown on the top. I took some other pics to. See them on fotothing. Add me as a friend. My user name is Yiovannie. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home