Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fotothing Down?

Hi everyone,

I made the aquaintance of Bill aka www.fotothing.com/photopro... he has some impressive images to check out... He has been around fotothing for quite awhile. I asked him about the recent outages with the server reporting "down". Here is his reply:

Jerry,

It is very unual for the server to be down, and since August of 2005 it has never been down as long as it was recently. So unusual that I got personal emails from 8 different members asking if I knew anything and commiserating about how much we missed Fotothing! I can only remember 2 other times that it has been down since 08/05.

Bill

So let's hope that it was a VERY temporary blip.... Things seem fine at fotothing now.

Keep up the good work, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home